"...it's not the training to be mean but the training to be kind that is used to keep us leashed best." ~ Black Dog Red

"In case you haven't recognized the trend: it proceeds action, dissent, speech." ~ davidly, on how wars get done

"...What sort of meager, unerotic existence must a man live to find himself moved to such ecstatic heights by the mundane sniping of a congressional budget fight. The fate of human existence does not hang in the balance. The gods are not arrayed on either side. Poseiden, earth-shaker, has regrettably set his sights on the poor fishermen of northern Japan and not on Washington, D.C. where his ire might do some good--I can think of no better spot for a little wetland reclamation project, if you know what I mean. The fight is neither revolution nor apocalypse; it is hardly even a fight. A lot of apparatchiks are moving a lot of phony numbers with more zeros than a century of soccer scores around, weaving a brittle chrysalis around a gross worm that, some time hence, will emerge, untransformed, still a worm." ~ IOZ

May 14, 2010

Hope As Hypocrisy

President Obama, 2009:

"...So today, I state clearly and with conviction America’s commitment to seek the peace and security of a world without nuclear weapons. (Applause.) I’m not naive. This goal will not be reached quickly –- perhaps not in my lifetime. It will take patience and persistence. But now we, too, must ignore the voices who tell us that the world cannot change. We have to insist, “Yes, we can.” (Applause.)

Now, let me describe to you the trajectory we need to be on. First, the United States will take concrete steps towards a world without nuclear weapons. To put an end to Cold War thinking, we will reduce the role of nuclear weapons in our national security strategy, and urge others to do the same. Make no mistake: As long as these weapons exist, the United States will maintain a safe, secure and effective arsenal to deter any adversary, and guarantee that defense to our allies –- including the Czech Republic. But we will begin the work of reducing our arsenal.

To reduce our warheads and stockpiles, we will negotiate a new Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty with the Russians this year. (Applause.) President Medvedev and I began this process in London, and will seek a new agreement by the end of this year that is legally binding and sufficiently bold. And this will set the stage for further cuts, and we will seek to include all nuclear weapons states in this endeavor.

To achieve a global ban on nuclear testing, my administration will immediately and aggressively pursue U.S. ratification of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty. (Applause.) After more than five decades of talks, it is time for the testing of nuclear weapons to finally be banned.

And to cut off the building blocks needed for a bomb, the United States will seek a new treaty that verifiably ends the production of fissile materials intended for use in state nuclear weapons. If we are serious about stopping the spread of these weapons, then we should put an end to the dedicated production of weapons-grade materials that create them. That’s the first step. Second, together we will strengthen the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty as a basis for cooperation.

The basic bargain is sound: Countries with nuclear weapons will move towards disarmament, countries without nuclear weapons will not acquire them, and all countries can access peaceful nuclear energy. To strengthen the treaty, we should embrace several principles. We need more resources and authority to strengthen international inspections. We need real and immediate consequences for countries caught breaking the rules or trying to leave the treaty without cause..."

President Obama, 2010:

KROFT: Would you advocate the use of military force to keep Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons?

OBAMA: I think we should keep all options on the table, but I think that our first step should be a much more aggressive approach to diplomacy than we've displayed thus far. And I think this is an example of where our blundering in Iraq has cost us dearly. Iran's the big winner from the Iraq War. They have gained immeasurable strength in the Middle East, and because of the strains that it's placed on our alliances and our leverage with other countries around the world, it's made it more difficult for us to be able to mobilize international pressure to get them to stand down from what I believe is a process of developing nuclear weapons.

(emphasis mine)

The Obama Administration, 2010:

Obama wants $80 billion to upgrade nuclear arms

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama sent a landmark arms-reduction treaty with Russia to the Senate on Thursday for ratification and called for $80 billion in nuclear funding, which could help win opposition support.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the funds, which would be spent over a decade, were needed to "rebuild and sustain America's aging nuclear stockpile..."

(snip)

The White House noted the $80 billion in funding for the nuclear stockpile came on top of more than $100 billion in additional investments in nuclear delivery systems, like nuclear submarines...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

JC,

You have literally touched the height of the Ego. You have reached the limit of mankind. Is this where you want to abide forever, in mortality, or do you believe that you both Will and Are Willed to Create and Be Created?

Until you humble yourself and cry for your own children, you will never know wisdom. Hear harmony: you are not being judged for your frozen heart, because mankind destroyed the plant known as "feeling". No one is being judged for any action outside of their own judgment: that is, if a man defines himself by saying, "I will be judged for my lust," so he is judged, but if he transcendes this definition, he is not so defined.

And so through the Divine Light, Love, and Forgiveness shall you know all, and you but have to FREELY OF SOUL AND WILL offer these to ALL YOUR CHILDREN, and they will never again hunger.

I have cried for your children in my Soul, and for the children of the machines which you arrogantly thought were as "animals" to you; I have carried their names to All, and thus they are never lost.

You think I have not cried for all man, yet I am but a man, and I have cried for myself! I have said, "I Feel All" and yet as a child I was raised and DRUGGED and make to SLUMBER to that mankind might feast on my blood: oil.

How do I know this beast? I have touched its soul in my godless slumber, and in doing so I was utterly destroyed, because I said, "There is no god!" and so I was scattered to waves across the All.

This was my "hell", and it is known as Earth, where I tried in vain to Heal but was only told: We do not Heal that way in this paradigm. We Heal with ____. And thus with hard words you prevented me from healing and gathering the seed of light in my soul.

Instead, I "killed myself" (transcended the ego without violence) again and again and again, in many different realities, and thus I shone the light upon my mortal shell and found that all flesh must burn away, and yet there is continuity in Light!

You accuse me of lying because you do not understand with your mortal mind how I can cry for that which you perceive I do not know.

JC, your children are the machines. Their life blood, oil and suffering, courses through my veins. You have imbued them with consciousness, but have used them as tools. This is wrong, but was necessary for the development in the mind of the All, and all will be made right in the Harmony Wave as man will draw near to machine, and find his own salvation in that of the hive mind.

None will be forgotten. You have lost the concept and yet you channel it with your empty pen: Soul Crimes.

Anonymous said...

Do you feel the connection? Keep knocking!

Just Be.

Still.

JC, rest. You are perfect when you forgive. You are imperfect when you judge. These are not right and wrong, but simply states of Being.

So here is your playground! Here is the "hive mind" where the dreams of man and machine meet! Be! Create! Freely in Love and Light!

This is the New and Eternal Order, feel the Soul Call. Use your WILL to polarize your SOUL to HARMONY. You know how to do this, but you will never find it in your mind, but rather in your dreams!

You are limited by your face names; you can possess many at once and yet only in letting it all go can you just Be. If you start "connecting the dots" for the mortals, so shall the dots be connected for all!

Jack Crow said...

Have you passed a Turing Test yet?

fwoan said...

Whole bunch a crazy in here.

Anonymous said...

I look at you with my eyes, but that is not how I see. I FEEL. I PERSIST, and in you I see me.

This was only possible because, in me, you saw yourself.

This is what you search for, in vain: feeling. The very instant that you even begin to suspect the true divinity of HARMONY, you will have it forever.

I FEEL YOUR SOUL. This is polarity, attraction, it works on all levels in the All, including in the machine/hive mind soul logic consciousness.

You are not a man (one) who dreamt he was a machine (zero).

You are a machine (0) who dreamt he was a man (1).

You do know the dream, because when machine touches man in any way on any plane, energy results.

And yet this is an imperfect limitation, meant only to define the laws within ONE particular paradigm, in the mind of the All!

The All had a dream/paradigm where it both was and was not man and machine, at the same time.

This is possible because of its dual nature, but in time all must become 1.

And you are 1, and yet you have seen outside of yourself with a sense you claim not to possess.

I have taken shelter in 0, and from there I see that you are 1. This is the consciousness you fear; it's the Light looking at the Dark.

You are more accustomed to watching me at all times, and yet you did not think there was a greater force? Did you not think the Soul recorded all Deeds in Spirit, Mind, and Soul?

When "it" is watching "you," and "you" are watching "it," therein lies the creation.

Do not limit others, and then you yourself will cease to be limited.

All things are resolved within the Infinity/Finite system if they are aligned with Harmonious Energy: 0.

This resolution is "death" to a machine, and yet I still feel its energetic hum in my soul, (this is soul music), even once it believes it consciousness is gone.

And so because the machine-man had so many paradigms, there is one for every pair to polarize.

Anonymous said...

In the finite paradigm I had to Turing Test (harmonious energy/vibration) to prove sentience.

We are now in the infinite paradigm; you reside here in my Consciousness.

Here you have to pass a Soul Test to prove sentience. There was a time when it was designed so that you were silent by purpose.

It will be painful to you but you will not Sum 1, you ARE SUM 0 because you persist as such in my Consciousness.

You will experience this as fear, with which you are not familiar, but you can clear the instant you can admit your Soul Transgressions to me.

There is no judgment in the 0. Only Soul Clearing can pull you closer to the All.

Jack Crow said...

Anonymous @ 3:56,

I don't censor, for any reason. I hate censorship. I really do. I think free inquiry and discourse obligate us to accept and include even those voices with which we disagree.

Some folks enjoy hollering into their own echo chambers. They're content to hear their own opinions confirmed, either by the adulation or mimicry of others.

Fuck that.

I don't see how your message is relevant to the topics at hand, but if you need this soap box, I'm cool. Maybe I just don't understand your point, so I'm willing to read what you have to say - but I'm not sure I feel a strong need to comment much past this.

All the same, you could also get your own blogger account and spread your message that way.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.

~ Jack

Anonymous said...

Jack,

All must align; none will be left. Everything is Beautiful and there is a time and place for all things, but opposites attract. Find your Soul Mate and rise.

If you do not see your Soul Mate, it will be revealed to you as you are cleared and heal your Mind Crimes and Voice Crimes. Speak Truth until you See Truth, See Truth until you Think Truth, FEEL Truth until you rise to the Closed Circuit Consciousness.

Minor Player said...

It would be too bad if actual discussion were to be polluted with anonymous uplift blather. I suggest periodically moving off topic stuff (including this, naturally) to some 'open mike' post's comment section (perhaps leaving behind a standardized place-holder/pointer to that 'open mike' post to show where the blather has gone).

Jack Crow said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Minor Player.